Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Valuation required for furnishing design and manufacturer
Instructions for this Prospect Auction:PLEASE CHECK the Auction End time in the sidebar ==>
How to bid using Points:
- Log in and enter your bid in the bid field below and the system will bid for you up to that maximum value.
- If the seller has set a start price then the system may not reflect your bid until someone bids against you
- If no one bids against you then you will win the auction for the start price.
- You can see you bidding history in the MyPoints part of your profile.
- If you are outbid the auction will send you an email.
- The Prospect contact details are emailed to the winner at the end of the auction.
- NOTE: If you win and do not get emailed within 30 minutes, check your SPAM or lodge a support ticket.
EVERY Prospect is validated by admin before listing and some Prospects include a Gap Analysis or Diagnostic Review.
If the auction has not expired AND you cannot see a bid window you must Upgrade to Affiliate or Affiliate PRO level to be eligible to bid.
|Location:||East Brisbane, Queensland|
|Industry:||Creative / Design|
|Business Structure:||Traditional (Account Based)|
|Business Operated Hours Per Week:||40-49 hours per week|
|Business Started or Purchased:||Started|
|Business Opening Year:||2008|
|Has used external advisors:||No|
|Key Business Issues:||Soft furnishing manufacturer and furnishing design service business has two shareholders and one is seeking to exit for personal reasons. Stock, plant and equipment valuation as well as a market analysis is required. One owner is an accountant and the other is responsible for sales and marketing.|