active 2 years, 11 months ago
|Feedback Score 0%|
|Full Name||Shirley Farrell AFAIM|
Shirley Farrell has been supporting Managers and Business Owners for 17 years with practical solutions and support with people related issues.
Following a successful career in Hospitality Management, Shirley gained extensive experience in Human Resource Management within small, medium and corporate environments.
She has the expertise to enhance business performance through the motivation, performance and engagement of employees.
A structured approach to HR Management has seen the successful design, implementation and management of a wide range of HR Management initiatives and services.
Shirley’s qualifications in Business – HR Management and complimentary disciplines underpins a structured approach to HR Management that has seen clients achieve `employer of choice` status.
She has extensive experience in consulting and advising business managers at all levels of organisations on people related issues.
Past projects have included:
• Design and application of business diagnostics that relate to HR issues
• Strategic HR planning and implementation
• Delivering HR services that support business initiatives
• Leadership assessment and developmental coaching
• Performance planning and feedback
• Design and facilitation of tailored workshops
• General HR Services (recruitment, position descriptions, workforce planning, talent management, remuneration and reward programs)
• Effective management of significant organisational restructures and general change management initiatives
Diploma of Business - HR Management
Accredited MLQ Expert Leadership Coaching
Certificate in Coaching Corporate CoachU, USA
Master Practioner NLP
Certified Advanced Trainer and Presenter
Accredited Trainer and Distributor The Coaching Game
People & Performance Expert - Improve business performance through employee engagement
Leadership Coaching - Develop management skills to build a high performance team
Compliance - Ensure your business is achieving HR and IR compliance through contracts and policies
HR Projects & Initiatives - Design and implementation of people related projects
Australian Distributor for The Coaching Game